Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Hope They Call Her on a Mission!


Here is my beautiful and perfect niece, Averie on her blessing day. It was wonderful to be with so much family and watch my brother perform this beautiful father's blessing. I think that she is going to spread the gospel on a mission...I can only hope, right? Oh, and check out the CUTE bracelet she is wearing...awe, precious! I love jewelry on little girls! Again, thanks Landon and Haley for providing free entertainment for our family! We love you guys!

6 comments:

Amber said...

How adorable, she is so beautiful. Miss you!

Marinann said...

You didn't mention that YOU MADE that adorable bracelet! I am so glad you could come down for the blessing thanks to a tender mercy of the Lord. Love you Shell! Mom

Haley said...

I'm expecting some help with the "entertainment" portion of our family in a couple years. Guess that means that you have to find a husband first, huh? Details, details!! :)

Emily said...

your niece is beautiful! i loved that all of my family had babies first so i could play with them. it's so much harder to make those connections when you have yourown kids. take advantage of it while you can.

Haley said...

You've been tagged.

Tiffany said...

I am waiting for the sign ;)