Monday, September 1, 2008

To Tri or not to Tri?

So my brother Landon and my sister-in-law Haley are going to do a triathlon next year...they invited me to do it with them and some of Haley's fam. I figure that gives me plenty of time to train, right? It could be lot's of pressure during school, but I think that this could be a great thing for me and help me get in to shape...yeah, this is just what I need! Count me in Landon and Haley, thanks for getting me started on a great adventure and wish me luck as I train in Rexburg!

5 comments:

Amber said...

WAY TO GO MICHELLE!!! You are totally going to kick the tiathalons butt!

Tiffany said...

WAHOOO! You are going to do great. Just start off training now and you will be ready for it! WAHOO! WAHOO!

Big hug from me and another WAHOO!

Shelly said...

thanks for the encouragment y'all...i need it!

Haley said...

I'm so excited that we're all going to do. After all, what's the fun of suffering . . . I mean training alone!?

Crawford Family said...

WAY TO GO SHELLS! That is awesome! If you ever need a running buddy when you're down here, I'm game. :)