Saturday, January 16, 2010

Party in the U.S.A.

Have you heard that Miley Cyrus song?  Well, I am a fan.  No, no...not of Miley, just of that song (oh and The Climb).  Anyway, my girls in Toddler Lab last semester got together for a final party.  We made juice (best thing EVER!), ate pizza and goodies and played a little game of last word.  That was a fun one!  Well, towards the end of our adventures we decided to watch a music video...it is of a guy signing the song.  Super cool.  To watch it click on this link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5dVFR5_Rxo it doesn't disappoint, pay close attention to how fast he signs Brittany!  Holy smokes!

Here are some pics from the fun night with the girls...and 2 husbands.  ha! ha!


Yeah, we are toasting with our juice to finals!  We are all Student Teaching now...love you girls!



Such great dancers!  Thanks for a great night!

1 comment:

Haley said...

I think of you and Jen every time I hear this song. :)