I look so natural, right?
It may not be the journey that I dreamed of or imagined but it is no less of a journey and one that I have been blessed with and I LOVE it!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
If I had one wish...
I would live on a Ranch. Seriously! You think I am crazy...well, I might be but after I went on a cattle drive with Leena Andrus and her family I couldn't get enough of it. (even though I have never done it again...someday!) I rode a horse for about 4 and 1/2 hours. Have you ever done that before? How did it feel? Well, I was sore the next day but it was so exhilirating being on that horse in such a gorgeous area. I think that I will be a cow girl one day. It makes me happy! Yeah, you can tell that I lived in Idaho for 2 and 1/2 years...gotta love it! I embraced it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment