Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Savior of the World







At this holiday season there is nothing that I would have rather done than go to this musical production. Savior of the World is done at the Conference Center in the little theater and it is about the birth and resurrection of Christ. What a powerful experience this was to be with my family and to feel like I was witnessing some of the events that took place leading up to the birth of Christ. Made me so grateful for the knowledge that I have of the gospel and for this up coming Christmas season. It was amazing to hear the words of the Lord as if he was speaking. It truly increased my testimony and I am glad that we could all be together again as a family. What a great blessing it is to be with my family for a whole week during this Thanksgiving week! To find more information on Savior of the World go to lds.org.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I've never seen this production, but I've heard it is wonderful! I'm glad you got to go. Hopefully someday we can go too! :-)

Marinann said...

Thanks so much for getting all of us tickets and making it a wonderful night. I LOVED the production and it was great just to be together. I LOVE YOU!!! Mom