If you haven't seen The Help, then you really should. To finish off my birthday celebrations my best friend Crystal brought me breakfast from Kneaders (YUM!!) and then we went to see this movie on Saturday. This is a well known quote from the movie and I like it along with everyone else. We, as children of God, truly need to remember this, even when others are mean, even when we feel defeated and especially when we feel like we aren't good enough! This was such a happy (and sad...it's definately one of those movies!) ending to such an AWESOME birthday week! Thanks to everyone who made it so special!
I REALLY knew that my birthday week had ended today when I walked out of church and saw this...
Not the highlight of my day...or week! But luckily some nice young men were able to help and saved the day! Good thing there are some good ones still out there (I think...).


1 comment:
you should read the book! awesome!
Post a Comment