Monday, January 10, 2011

House of the Lord

So, I made this picture! Yup, that's right! Ok...I wish I could say that I took the picture too but I just put it all together. It was a lot of work but it was my Christmas present to myself. I LOVE it! My favorite part? It is the Rexburg temple!! That is a special temple to me since I was able to live so close to it and went to school in the same town. But the reason I love this temple so much is because I was able to be an ordinance worker there and grow closer to the Lord. I have fond memories of the open house, seeing it while walking on campus and testifying of the power that is found within. I love temples! I challenge each of us to find ourselves within the walls of the temple more often than last year and the Lord will bless us!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

Linda said...

That is a beautiful picture or the Rexburg temple and you did a great job on the frame. I love this temple too! Isn't being an ordinance worker such an incredible opportunity!? I am sure you miss it just like I do. But atleast we had the experience and are better for it. Love you!

Haley said...

Such a gorgeous pic of the temple. How talented you are?? Thanks for the reminder to find ourselves WITHIN the walls of the temple. You're aweseom!

Mikael Squire said...

BEAUTIFUL!