
I know that many of you are wanting to see pictures of the cruise...and don't you worry those are coming! I just wanted to share this picture and announce that the CHURCH IS TRUE! As many of you are aware there has been a Typhoon that passed through the Northern Philippines. Although I did not serve there, many friends and companions are now there. I was looking on line at all of the pictures and came accross this one...so fabulous! These are some missionaries helping the victims and people in the Philippines! What a great work...and hard, but this may be the way that some people will be more receptive to the Gospel! This storm has killed about 240 people and many are still missing. There is another storm southeast of the Philippines and the people in Cebu are preparing for the worst. Please pray for these people that they might find comfort in their time of trial!

3 comments:
WOW! That almost brought me to tears! The church is true!
Isn't the church wonderful?!?
Post a Comment