Wednesday, February 18, 2009

IDIOT!!!

I haven't posted in a while and I got this through email and it totally made me laugh...hopefully it makes you laugh too!

Warning. There are idiots walking among us:

IDIOT SIGHTING #1: We had to have our garage door repaired. The Searsrepairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a'large enough' motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, and said that wehad the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook hishead and said, 'Sir, you need a 1/4 horsepower.' I responded that 1/2 waslarger than 1/4. He said, 'NO, it's not.' Four is larger than two..'Okay...

IDIOT SIGHTING #2:My son and I drove through the McDonald's take-out window. Our total was$4.25. I gave the girl at the window a $5 bill, plus a quarter.She said, 'you gave me too much money.' I said, 'Yes, but this wayyou can just give me a dollar back.' She sighed and went to get themanager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me backthe quarter, and said 'We're sorry but we cannot do that kind ofthing.' The window girl then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents inchange. Hmmm...

IDIOT SIGHTING #3: We live in a neighborhood that gets quite of bit ofwildlife migrating from the nearby Latah Creek canyon. One of our neighborswas circulating a petition to remove the "DEER CROSSSING" sign at the end ofthe road. The reason: 'Too many deer are being hit bycars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossinganymore.' Roger that...

IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE #2 : My son went to a local Taco Bell andordered a taco with 'minimal lettuce.' The Einstein behind the counter saidhe said he was sorry, but they only lettuce they had was ice berg. Maybe thehairnet was a little too tight...

IDIOT SIGHTING #4: I was checking my bags at SeaTac airport. The counteragent asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your baggage withoutyour knowledge?' To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, howwould I know?' She smiled knowingly and nodded,'That's why we ask..'You gotta love Alaska Airlines...

IDIOT SIGHTING DOWNTOWN: The downtown stoplights give off a chirping soundwhen the "walk" sign comes on.A lady who was waiting to cross with me askedwhat the chirping meant, and I explained that it was intended tosignal blind people when it was safe to cross. Appalled, she responded,'What are blind people doing driving?!

IDIOT SIGHTING AT THE OFFICE : I work with an individual who plugged herpower strip back into itself and couldn't understand why her system wouldnot turn on. At least she didn't try to stick a fork in it...

IDIOT SIGHTING #5:My wife had to pick up her car at an automobile dealership. She was told thekeys had been locked in it, and found a mechanic working feverishly tounlock the driver side door. My wife tried the passenger side door, andfound it was unlocked. 'Hey,' she said to the mechanic, 'this side isunlocked.' 'I know, I already got that side,' was his reply. Sure hope theywarrantee their work...

STAY ALERT! They walk among us... and the scary part is that they VOTE and theyREPRODUCE

4 comments:

Andrea and Terrance said...

thanks shells--that totally made me laugh.

Heidi and Josch said...

lol. those were funny. how are you doing?

-Kayley- said...

This had me laughing so hard! Thanks for posting!

Tiffany said...

So great! Are people really that stupid?........ guess so :)