Monday, December 29, 2008

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! It was so good to be with my family for the holidays, but I still think about the mission around this time of year (ok, so everyday...but especially now)! It is part of me...and I even started listening to Christmas music in October...it is the Filipino in me! It's not my fault...;) As long as there is a "ber" at the end of the month it is leagal to listen to Christmas music and decorate...yes, it is true! So sue me!



We made pizza, I ate it, Jen smiled, and Haley picked her nose...each doing what we do best! We all know that I love food!



Got PJ's (I am trying to convince my mom to start that tradition!) Check out how everyone has a matching buddy...except for the kids. Jen and I decided that we better get married if we want someone else to match with! Then on Christmas morning...


We shoveled LOTS of snow, and...




we got to watch Easton open his presents with all the magic of Santa Claus involved! SO FUN! Then, FINALLY...


We were able to talk to my baby brother, Kyle, on his mission! He is serving in the Kentucky Lousiville Mission! It was such a great Christmas...I can't wait for next year when we will all be back together! What a wonderful time of year! May the new year bring much happiness and joy to everyone!

6 comments:

Marinann said...

It was a great Christmas and it has been so much fun to have you home for a few weeks. We will miss you so much! Thank goodness for email, cell phones, blogs... Love, Mom

Landon said...

Great pictures. I love the one where Easton just saw all the gifts! What a cute boy! How 'bout I draw a line down the middle of your head and make it look like a butt!

Dyer Family said...

Yea, I found your Blog!!! So glad to be in contact with you again:) Tell Amber I wanna see her blog...whats her email?

Heidi and Josch said...

cute michelle. glad you had a good christmas and everything. miss you.

Aimee said...

Michelle!! Hi! I am so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! How is life going for you? I should call you sometime and catch up-love you tons.

Aimee

Haley said...

Oh my!! I CAN'T believe you posted that pic of me "picking my nose." Thanks! You're a gem!! :)